Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Using dynamic pricing technology, San Diego’s The Blind Burro alters the cost of tequila offerings every hour, depending on demand, for a veritable agave stock exchange.
– A new film slated for release later this year revisits a seminal moment in California wine history, the so-called Judgement of Paris, which took place 40 years ago this month.
– The Guardian interviews two brewpub operators who are capitalizing on the trend of such operations in the U.K., where the number of brewpubs is on the rise.
– A 2012 measure to promote the growth of New York’s craft beer industry, farm brewery licenses are already contributing to the development of local hop and malt varieties.
– Finally, Munchies spends an evening on the chiva bus, Cartagena, Colombia’s take on the party bus.
[Photo: Flickr/Naotake Murayama]