Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Craft beer sales are up only six percent compared to 19 percent two years ago, prompting questions over the possibility of a waning industry.
– Rosé-flavored gummy bears have a 400-person-long waiting list in New York City.
– A local liquor known as rakija is integral to Macedonian identity with many families distilling their own recipes.
– A craft brewery in India was forced to open two new breweries following a surge in demand for their Belgian-style brews.
– Finally, in Belize, they make wine from just about anything including carrots and cashews.
[Photo: Flickr/David O’Hare]