Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Researchers have found that even the smell of alcohol can cause people to lose some control over their behavior.
– Climate change may result in better French wine—up to a point.
– Sommeliers share their thoughts on preparing for another looming rosé season.
– The essential guide to pairing wine with all your Easter candy.
– The Dead Rabbit team is opening up a new bar in New York—Cuba-themed, this time.
– Finally, Amy Schumer tipped a bartender $1,000 at a recent Hamilton performance in NYC.
[Image: Flickr/Chris Pople]