Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Stone Cold Steve Austin is branching out into the beer business with his Broken Skull IPA.
– A new report predicts whisky will overtake vodka as the second-most consumed spirit in the world by 2020.
– The essential guide for the holiday season: which wine to give to which crazy family member.
– One Ethiopian brewery has partnered with two UK firms to take advantage of the country’s growing beer market.
– The world’s most expensive bottle of gin is for sale in the UK, priced at more than $3000.
– Finally, you can use that bottle of whiskey you brought on your camping trip for more than just drinking.
[Photo: Flickr/Ed Webster]