Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The Guardian shares the story behind the Femme Fatale cocktail, created in honor of Jackie Kennedy Onassis.
– Mexico’s second-biggest tequila company, Herradura, is converting agave waste into fuel.
– Munchies revisits the story of London’s gin craze in the 18th century.
– October interviews the man who operates the Randalls at Reuben’s Brews in Seattle.
– Finally, David Wondrich suggests swapping your Old Fashioned for ‘Ti Punch.
[Photo: Flickr/Amante Darmanin]