Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A store in Georgia has stopped carrying Sam Adams to signal their support of the Atlanta Falcons in the upcoming Super Bowl against the New England Patriots.
– Chinese wine has made significant inroads in the U.K. after being picked up by supermarket chain, Sainsbury’s.
– Munchies interviews Snoop Dogg over a few gin and juice cocktails.
– Sales of premium Australian wines have contributed to a 40 percent rise in wine exports to China.
– Finally, one writer searches for craft beer among Tokyo’s standing bars and izakaya taverns.
[Photo: Flickr/Jason Evans]