Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Taco Bell has announced that they’ll be launching more bar-restaurants, or “Cantinas,” after the much-anticipated Chicago location. SF, you’re next!
– The family-owned (and recently-disputed) Napa Wine Train has been sold.
– Ice bars are such old news; how about fire lounges? Miami now has both in one place.
– Jim Beam ads will soon start sneaking into your Snapchat (if you’re 21 and older, that is.)
– Hatchet Hall’s wine list has many scratching their heads, including one critic at the LA Times.
– Finally, one college hockey goalie found out what happens when you chug a beer in the middle of a game.