Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– More than two decades after releasing “Gin & Juice,” Snoop Dogg has partnered with Tanqueray.
– A New Jersey brewery has brewed a porter with Taylor Ham and spices based on the state’s famed pork roll breakfast sandwich.
– As the ancestral home of absinthe, Switzerland is the only country to legally define the liquor.
– In an attempt to remove artificial ingredients from their beverages, PepsiCo Inc. is releasing an organic version of Gatorade.
– Extreme weather in France, which has destroyed many regions’ grape crops, is expected to cause a 10 percent decrease in the country’s wine production this year.
– Finally, today marks the annual return of Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte.