Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Many Danish supermarkets are boycotting South African wine in response to the poor working conditions faced by winery employees.
– Imbibe surveys the drinking scene in Cuba as diplomatic relations thaw between the U.S. and the island nation.
– In an industrial park of Highway 101, Michael Cruse is livening up California’s sparkling wine scene with his custom-crush facility.
– The Wall Street Journal explores how Molson Coors Brewing has thrived in a market increasingly defined by brand consolidation.
– The first commercial delivery by self-driving truck consisted of 2,000 cases of Budweiser.
– Finally, The New York Times spotlights the “cult” of biodynamic wine in Italy.
[Photo: Flickr/Stefano Lubiana]