Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Justin Kennedy offers his guide to dark beers in Lucky Peach.
– As a gesture towards their largely Latino demographic, Buchanan’s Whisky aired an advertisement entirely in Spanish during game seven of the World Series.
– In Germany, the meaning of a beer coaster extends beyond a place to put your mug.
– From Thomas Jefferson to J.F.K to Barack Obama, Decanter reviews the preferred wines of U.S. presidents.
– Finally, The Economist takes a close look at Vinfusion, a wineblending machine that caters to individual tastes.