Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Aaron Goldfarb spotlights 10 drinking games from around the globe, from Japan’s Ping Pong Pang to Australia’s Goon of Fortune.
– The ancient sour style of Flanders red beer has established a strong foothold in American bars.
– Shake, Stir, Sip is Kara Newman’s ode to the effortless equal parts cocktail.
– After years of shirking credit for the creation of the Cosmopolitan, Toby Cecchini has finally embraced it.
– Finally, wine and tea geeks went head-to-head in a reinterpretation of the ancient Tang Dynasty text, The Dialogue of Wine and Tea.
[Photo: Flickr/Ralph Daily]