Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A bar in Glasgow is getting attention for serving only one drink, a gin-based cocktail where the main ingredient is milk.
– The popularity of craft beer may be higher than ever, but that demand is making it increasingly hard for smaller brewers to get their hands on cans for packaging.
– A restaurant in China is trying to make money off of the country’s terrible air quality by charging customers for clean air.
– One man who has been collecting vintage beer cans for the past 40 years has amassed a collection worth $1.6 million.
– Hundreds of Rudy Kurniawan’s counterfeit bottles of wine were destroyed at a Texas landfill, and there are pictures to prove it.
– Why hangovers feel a bit worse for those post-40: Shrinking organs.
– Finally, the latest in customers-suing-beer-companies-for alleged mislabeling: A New York man has sued Miller Brewing Co. because Foster’s is no longer brewed in Australia.
[Photo: Flickr/Paul Flannery]