Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A fungus affecting juniper berries may be bad news for gin-making.
– Vodka made from milk just hit shelves in the UK.
– Homebrewing is about to get much easier with the Pico machine, which brews from packaged pods, Keurig-style.
– The Glover whiskey, launched today, is likely the world’s first Scottish-Japanese whisky.
– Finally, you can now print with beer, thanks to a company devoted to waste-reduction that has just released a 3D-printing filament made from beer dregs.
[Photo: Flickr/Carsten Frenzl]