Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Lady Gaga will launch her own wine range called “Grigio Girls.”
– Liquor brands are expanding into the mixers business to capitalize on popular cocktails.
– Jancis Robinson reports on the developing wine culture in Poland.
– The New York Times stands in line with craft beer fanatics as they await new releases.
– Finally, Frank Meier, the bartender at the Ritz in Paris during the German occupation, played an active role in the French Resistance.
[Photo: Flickr/Adam Barhan]