Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– After a four-year journey through space, a vial of whisky has returned to earth with a “noticeably different” taste.
– Anheuser-Busch has bought up another craft brewer, and this one makes cider.
– An application for the recognition of “Dominican rum” as a denomination of origin is under review.
– A Muslim flight attendant was suspended from her job for refusing to serve alcohol, in spite of an arrangement she had with her employer.
– A new study confirms that fern bar classics are here to stay: The future of drinking is the cocktails of yesteryear.
– Finally, the epic 50 Cent vs. Puff Daddy vodka feud continues!