Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– To offset the cost of building the Brooklyn Bridge wine vaults were installed in the caverns beneath the bridge to lease to liquor vendors.
– Juniper, the central botanical in gin, has been added to the Royal Botanic Garden’s seed bank, ensuring its continued existence.
– Forbes predicts that American brandy is primed for a resurgence.
– Diageo has acquired its only Irish whiskey called Roe & Co.
– Finally, Imbibe defines the Northeastern-Style IPA.