Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– AB InBev plans to sell Grolsch and Peroni in an effort to ease regulatory concerns over its merger with SABMiller.
– Ketel One Vodka is getting ready to celebrate its 325th birthday.
– Beer bottles from the 1800s, which appear to still contain beer, have just been found in Nova Scotia, and are potentially older than Canada itself.
– An Irish coffee shop just introduced a water tasting menu.
– An Israeli winery is trying to recreate the ancient wines drunk by King David and Jesus.
– Finally, watch the guy who plays The Mountain on Game of Thrones throw a beer keg more than 23 feet above his head.