Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Latino-owned brewery 5 Rabbit Cervecería will bottle a Donald Trump-inspired ale called China tu Pelo, which translates to “Fuck your Hair.”
– In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, here is a live blog of New York City’s historic McSorley’s Old Ale House, which opened at 8 a.m. in anticipation of the holiday.
– Some New Yorkers are opting instead for a green juice crawl.
– Food & Wine introduces their 2016 Sommeliers of the Year.
– Celebrity branding, unconventional flavors and wine-style tastings are helping to boost revenue at moonshine distilleries.
– Finally, Seamstress and Belle Shoals bartender and creative director Pamela Wiznitzer discusses her mentors, her favorite drinks and the role of women in the industry.
[Photo: Flickr/Robert Gourley]