All the News That’s Fit to Drink: your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-osphere.
– The menu at St. Louis’s soon-to-open Twisted RAnCH will only offer items infused with ranch dressing—including the drinks, like a cocktail made with ranch-infused vodka.
– Put down the bottle: Water from Niagara Bottling Company (which provides water for multiple brands, from Acadia to Wegman’s) has tested positive for E. Coli contanimation and is being recalled.
– What better way to honor the fortieth anniversary of “Bohemian Rhapsody” than with a beer? Queen is releasing Bohemian Lager, their second foray into the booze world after Killer Queen Vodka.
– Manhattan’s Stonewall Inn—the Greenwich Village bar cemented in gay rights history by the Stonewall Rebellion in 1969—has been officially recognized as a New York City landmark.
– And finally, Amy Schumer’s latest sketch illustrates something we can all relate to: flirty baristas.
[Photo: Flickr/Keoni Cabral]