Alta Linea’s Frozen Negroni takes the classic Italian staple and gives it a new summer look by serving it frozen. At the restaurant, it’s made in large batches and served via a slush machine, but it can be made at home with the help of grapefruit sorbet.
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1/2 ounce red vermouth
- 1/2 ounce gin
- 1 scoop grapefruit sorbet
- Campari, to top (optional)
Garnish: orange slice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a rocks glass and top with an additional splash of Campari, if desired.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.