This citrusy drink is relatively straightforward, but is presented with maximum drama. For cocktail competition, presentation included a “floating box,” a mirrored coaster, a garnish 3D-printed with a clock face, and a stirring stick 3D-printed with a minute hand.
Art Through Time
Adam Carroll | Las Vegas
- 2 ounces ITALICUS Rosolio di Bergamotto liqueur
- 1 ounce yuzu liqueur
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 drop Scrappy’s Firewater bitters (using an eyedropper)
Garnish: lemon peel twist, zigzag-cut lemon peel, edible flowers
- Stir first four ingredients with ice for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Strain into a white wine glass, over a 1.5-inch-by-1.5-inch ice cube.
- Twist lemon peel over the drink to express essential oils, then discard.
- Garnish with zigzag-cut lemon peel and edible flowers.