This reinterpretation of the notably sweet White Port & Tonic gets a balancing one-two hit of bitterness from Salers and Peychaud’s, alongside the notable dose of lemon juice.
- 1 ounce white port, preferably Quinta do Infantado White Porto
- 1 ounce Salers Gentiane Liqueur
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- two dashes Peychaud's bitters
- soda water, to top
Garnish: grapefruit crescent
- Shake all ingredients except for soda water with ice.
- Strain into a Collins glass over ice.
- Top with soda water and garnish with a grapefruit crescent.