Damon Boelte’s spin on the radler builds off a Spanish cider base with the spirited addition of white rum.
- 1 ounce white rum agricole
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce raspberry syrup(see Editor's Note)
- 2 dash absinthe
- Basque sidra
Garnish: lime wheel and raspberries
- Shake all ingredients except cider.
- Strain over rocks in a collins glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and raspberries.
8 ounces water
8 ounces white sugar
15 raspberries muddled
Heat all ingredients then let cool and strain.