Bobby Heugel created this version of the Harvey Wallbanger as part of a month-long campaign to raise money for victims of Hurricane Harvey. Bars around the country have put the drink on their menus and donated all or a portion of the proceeds to Houston Mayor Turner’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces orange juice
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup, (1;1, sugar:water)
- 1/2 ounce Galliano, to float
Garnish: orange slice
- Shake the vodka, orange and lemon juices and simple syrup with ice.
- Strain into a highball glass over ice and float the Galliano on top.
- Garnish with an orange slice. No fucking straw.