A fruity drink at heart, the Bunny Lebowski, surprisingly, doesn’t contain any fresh fruit. Instead, Erick Castro conjures up those flavors with fruit-forward raspberry brandy, pisco and Aperol, all shaken with lemon and served on the rocks.
- 1 3/4 ounces pisco, preferably Campo De Encanto
- 1/4 ounce raspberry brandy, preferably St. George
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Aperol
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
Garnish: grapefruit twist
- In a shaker tin, combine all ingredients and shake with ice.
- Strain into a double Old-Fashioned glass over ice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist.