Named for film actor and Cynar spokesperson Ernesto Calindri, Emanuele Broccatelli’s cocktail utilizes flavors that might appear during a Roman meal, including mint, artichoke and lemon.
Emanuele Broccatelli, 47 Barrato | Rome
- 1 ounce Cynar
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce mint liqueur, or lesser calamint-infused liqueur
- tonic, to top, preferably AQ herbal
Garnish: lemon wheel and salt crystals
- In a highball glass, combine the Cynar, lemon juice and lesser calamint liquor.
- Add ice and top up the glass with tonic.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and salt crystals.