The classic spritz template of three parts Prosecco, two parts red aperitivo bitters and one part soda water has helped make it an icon of all things bitter, bubbly and low-ABV. Adding Carpano Botanic Bitter to the glass makes an impression: Its bright ruby color and the bouquet of oranges, aromatic herbs and botanicals pop, followed by a lingering bitter gentian finish.
- 2 ounces Carpano Botanic Bitter
- 3 ounces Prosecco, chilled
- 1 ounce club soda, chilled
Garnish: orange half-wheel
- Add cubed ice to a stemmed wine glass.
- Add Carpano Botanic Bitter, Prosecco and club soda, and gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with an orange half-wheel.