- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 1/4 ounce St. Germain
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce lime syrup (see Editor's Note)
- 1/2 ounce celery juice
- 5 dashes verjus
- 2 dashes celery bitters
- pinch of Maldon salt
Garnish: celery stick, lime wheel
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain on fresh ice into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a celery stick and a lime wheel.
1 quart simple syrup (1:1, sugar:water)
Make simple syrup as usual and grate in the zest of six limes. Bring to a low boil for five minutes. Allow to cool, then strain and store.