Like many of Squable’s drinks, the Chartreuse Daisy is a simple riff on a classic formula. Taking the blueprint of a daisy (a sour with added seltzer or soda water), Terry Williams and Anna Wilkins opt for a base of yellow Chartreuse, making it less gin-forward, plus a raspberry syrup for balance.
- 1 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce gin, preferably Citadelle
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce raspberry syrup (see Editor's Note)
Garnish: 2 firestix flowers, 2 raspberries, lemon wheel
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake with ice.
- Strain into a skinny Collins glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with firestix flowers, raspberries and a lemon wheel.
2 parts rich simple syrup (2:1, sugar:water)
1 part raspberry purée
Combine ingredients and stir together until fully incorporated.