“This is one of my career-long signature cocktails that I’ve taken with me around the world for over a decade,” explains Naren Young. A twist on an Italian classic, the Chocolate Negroni sees the addition of Punt e Mes, crème de cacao and chocolate bitters, which provide added depth and complexity.
- 1 ounce gin, preferably Fords
- 3/4 ounce Punt e Mes
- 3/4 ounce Campari
- 1/4 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 3 dashes chocolate bitters
Garnish: orange wedge, plastic stirrer, grated Valrhona chocolate
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice and garnish with an orange wedge, plastic stirrer and grated chocolate.