A self-described “Negroni obsessive,” Lunetta beverage director Kristine Bocchino uses Mr. Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur to support the bittersweet components in this variation on the classic. “I was introduced to Mr. Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur by a close friend who is a bartender in New York,” she recalls. “I fell in love with it because it is the most pure tasting coffee liqueur I have come across.”
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce Mr. Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Cocchi Vermouth di Torino
- 3/4 ounce Cappelletti Aperitivo Americano Rosso
Garnish: orange peel
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, add ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with an orange peel.