What, you might ask, is so special about adding cucumber to the classic gin and tonic? Everything. Josh Williams and Eric Prum of The Mason Shaker and W&P Design teamed up with classic soda maker Boylan to come up with a lime-spiked, full-bodied tonic that pairs perfectly with the summery addition of crisp cucumbers.
Cucumber G & T
Eric Prum and Josh Williams, W & P Design | Brooklyn, NY
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 3 slices cucumber
- 5 ounces Boylan Heritage Tonic
Garnish: one slice cucumber, one lime wheel
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle cucumber slices.
- Add gin and ice and shake.
- Strain into a Collins glass over ice.
- Top with tonic water and garnish with a cucumber slice and a lime wheel.