- 1 1/2 ounces cucumber-infused absinthe (see Editor's Note)
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce cane syrup
- 3 baby cucumber wheels
Garnish: thinly sliced cucumber wheels
- Muddle the cucumber wheels in a shaker tin.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake with ice.
- Strain into a coupe glass over a small amount of crushed ice.
- Garnish with thinly sliced baby cucumbers.
300 grams thinly sliced cucumber
1 750ml bottle of absinthe
Combine all ingredients and let sit for 24 hours. Strain out the solids and re-bottle.