During the Summer of 2020, the Greenwich Village bar Dante introduced their first “aperitiki” menu. This drink, a tropical take on their signature Garibaldi made with Campari, Zucca Rabarbaro amaro, “fluffy” pineapple juice and lime, served as inspiration for the whole concept.
- 3/4 ounce rum, preferably Plantation Stiggins' Fancy Pineapple Rum
- 1/2 ounce Campari
- 1/4 ounce Zucca Rabarbaro Amaro
- 2 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 barspoon lime juice
Garnish: orange wedge, Luxardo cherry, pineapple frond
- Combine all ingredients in a small water glass over ice.
- Stir to integrate.
- Garnish with orange wedge, Luxardo cherry and pineapple frond.