- 3/4 ounce aged Guyanese rum, preferably El Dorado 12 year
- 1/2 ounce aged Venezuelan rum, preferably Santa Teresa 1796
- 1/2 ounce Wray & Nephew white overproof rum
- 1/2 ounce Jamaican pot still rum, preferably Hamilton Black
- 1/2 ounce creole shrub, preferably Clement
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce orgeat, preferably Latitude 29
Garnish: lime zest, mint sprig, edible orchid
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake with ice.
- Strain into a snifter over crushed ice.
- Garnish with lime zest, a mint sprig and an edible orchid.