Matthew Belanger of Death & Co. riffs on the Mojito by adding rhum agricole, creme de menthe and a squeeze of citrus directly into a lime-flavored LaCroix—lavishly topped with mint and kaffir lime leaves.
- 1 can lime LaCroix
- 1 teaspoon creme de menthe, preferably Giffard Menthe-Pastille
- 1 ounce rhum agricole, preferably Rhum JM 100 Blanc
- 1 lime wedge
Garnish: mint, makrut lime leaves, powdered sugar and a straw
- Pour out 1 1/2 ounces of the lime LaCroix.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with mint, makrut lime leaves, powdered sugar and a straw.