Just because it’s not a bowlful of gin, doesn’t mean a Martini can’t still have a bone-dry flavor profile. This 50/50 version of the classic relies on Miró Extra Seco, an extremely dry, wormwood-forward, Spanish vermouth alongside Perry’s Tot Navy Strength gin. A whisper of absinthe ties the ingredients together.
- 1 1/2 ounces ounces navy strength gin, preferably Perry’s Tot
- 1 1/2 ounces dry vermouth, preferably Miro Extra Seco
- 1 dash absinthe
Garnish: lemon twist, olive
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with lemon twist and olive.