“Tequila and orange is always a nice combination,” says Julia McKinley. She pumps up the combo with aquavit and a touch of Campari, which, she says, bolsters the subtle orange notes of the Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale.
Julia McKinley, Young American | Chicago, IL
- 1 ounce reposado tequila, preferably Siembra Valles Reposado
- 1/2 ounce aquavit, preferably Aalborg
- 1/4 ounce Campari
- half a lemon, juice and hull
- Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale, to top
- Cut a lemon in half, trimming off the excess peel from the end. Juice the lemon half and add the spent hull into a chilled Collins glass.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale to the glass. Add ice and stir a few times.
- Top with chilled Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale.