A frozen Gin Sour that manages to be crisp and aromatic at the same time. Team White Lyan suggests an additional splash of absinthe or celery bitters to up the herbaceous quality, if desired.
- 2 ounces London dry gin
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup (2:1, sugar:water)
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 ounces water
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 dash Peychaud's bitters
- Add all ingredients to a sealable container, such as a freezer bag or tupperware, with as little air as possible.
- Freeze overnight.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth or agitate with a spoon and pour into a cocktail glass.