In a riff on a Spanish-style Gin and Tonic, Mony Bunni’s Garden Variety marries Lustau Blanco Vermut, Novo Fogo Silver Cachaça, fresh strawberries and lime, along with an entire bottle of Fever-Tree Cucumber Tonic Water for a fairly low-proof “summertime patio crusher.”
- 1 1/2 ounces Lustau Vermut Blanco
- 1/2 ounce Novo Fogo Silver Cachaça
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 2 lime wheels
- 1 6.8-ounce bottle Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic Water
Garnish: half-wheel slice of grapefruit
- Combine all the ingredients in a wine glass filled with ice.
- Lightly stir and garnish with a half-wheel slice of grapefruit.