- 1 1/2 ounces Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice, hulls reserved
- 3/4 ounce pineapple-lemon oleo saccharum (see Editor's Note)
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice, skin reserved
- 1 pinch matcha powder
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake with ice.
- Pour into a rocks glass over ice.
Pineapple-Lemon Oleo Saccharum:
Spent lemon hulls
Reserved pineapple skin
1/2 cup sugar
In a medium-sized container, combine the lemon hulls, pineapple skin and sugar and let sit for 24 hours. Remove the solids, bottle and refrigerate for up to two weeks.