A stirred riff on the 21st Century (Jim Meehan’s tequila-based update of the classic 20th Century), the Golden Phone calls for half an ounce of yellow Chartreuse as an herbal bridge between tequila, Lillet and crème de cacao.
- 1 ounce blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce Lillet Blanc
- 1/4 ounce crème de cacao
- 1 dash Regans orange bitters
Garnish: lemon twist, Luxardo cherries
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a Nick & Nora glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and two Luxardo cherries.