Harborside Bar & Grill in West Ocean City, Maryland, invented the Orange Crush in 1995. It remains a signature, despite it being mimicked by bars up and down the East Coast. “Everybody says that they just taste better here,” says bartender Phil Lewis.
Harborside Orange Crush
Phil Lewis, Harborside Bar & Grill | West Ocean City, MD
- 2 ounces orange vodka, preferably Smirnoff
- 2 ounces triple sec, preferably La Quinta
- juice of one orange
- lemon-lime soda, to top, preferably Sierra Mist
- Combine vodka and triple sec in a pint glass with ice.
- Fresh-squeezed orange juice directly into glass.
- Top with a splash of lemon-lime soda and drink immediately.