Julia McKinley’s alternative take on a Moscow Mule is a study in contrasting flavors, with the floral combination of yellow Chartreuse and Old Tom gin shaking it up with the and aromatic Applewood notes of the Fever-Tree Smoky Ginger Ale.
House on Fire
Julia McKinley, Young American | Chicago, IL
- 1 ounce Old Tom gin, preferably Ransom
- 1/2 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- half a lime, juice and hull
- Fever-Tree Smoky Ginger Ale, to top
- Add the juice of half a lime and its hull into a chilled Collins glass.
- Combine remaining ingredients except ginger ale over ice. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale. Add ice and stir a few times.
- Top with chilled Fever-Tree Smoky Ginger Ale.