Using winter clementines, Aaron Polsky of New York City’s Mulberry Project created this orange cobbler whose citrusy edges are rounded out with Bittermens Orange Cream Citrate, a throwback to the soda fountain counters of yore.
- 2 ounces gin (preferably Ford's Gin)
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup, (1:1, sugar:water)
- 6 segments clementine
- 5 drops Bittermens Orange Cream Citrate
Garnish: clementine wheel
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle clementine segments with lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Add gin and Orange Cream Citrate.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Dump into a rocks glass and top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a clementine wheel.