This effervescent large-format cocktail “has the sort of bracing acidity you can’t quite get enough of,” according to Natasha David. Calling on ginger kombucha and watermelon juice, the drink is piquant and refreshing.
Natasha David | New York
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 750ml bottle fino sherry
- 1 375ml bottle ginger kombucha
- 12 ounces fresh watermelon juice
Garnish: 5 slices seedless cucumber, plus more for garnishing each glass
- In a pitcher filled halfway with ice, add all ingredients.
- Top with more ice.
- Stir to chill and incorporate ingredients.
- Garnish the pitcher with cucumber slices.