At Jasper’s Corner Tap and Kitchen, they call on chamomile syrup, lemon and mandarin vodka for a refreshingly tart, citrus-heavy variation on the radler, served in a coupe for a short take on the long drink.
- 1 ounce mandarin vodka, preferably Hangar One
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce chamomile syrup(see Editor's Note)
- Meyer lemon lager, to top
Garnish: lemon twist
- In a shaker tin, combine vodka, lemon juice and chamomile syrup and shake with ice.
- Strain into a coupe glass and top with beer.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.