“There was a stampede on our Jungle Bird bowl,” says Jungle Bird co-owner Krissy Harris, after her New York bar resumed indoor dining. The drink transforms tiki’s greatest crossover hit into a shareable punch.
- 9 ounces pineapple rum, preferably Don Q Piña
- 4 1/2 ounces Contratto Aperitif
- 1 1/2 ounces Campari
- 4 1/2 ounces lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces overproof rum, preferably Wray & Nephew
- 5 pieces Bundt ice cubes
Garnish: pineapple fronds, sliced pineapple wedges
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher, then stir for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a punch bowl and add the Bundt ice cubes.
- Garnish the edge of the punch bowl with pineapple fronds and sliced wedges.