On every cocktail menu, The Broken Shaker includes a seasonal Caipirinha, always with a traditional Brazilian cachaça base and a few rotating elements in keeping with the spirit of a fruit-forward drink, blended together with a bit of sugar and a heap of fresh fruit garnish. This version is a health club-meets-nightclub mix of kale with a tropical topper of pineapple juice.
- 1 3/4 ounce cachaça
- 3/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup (1:1, sugar:water)
- 1/4 ounce kale juice
Garnish: pineapple slice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple.