Julie Reiner’s Kula Negroni swaps red vermouth for blanc and calls on a strawberry-infused Campari in her fruity twist on the Negroni recipe.
- 1 ounce strawberry-infused Campari (see Editor's Note)
- 1 ounce bianco vermouth
- 1 ounce gin, preferably Tanqueray
Garnish: half strawberry
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with a half strawberry.
1 quart sliced strawberries
Combine ingredients in a nonreactive container and allow them to infuse for three to four days. Strain out the solids and rebottle.